Sunday, September 1, 2013

End of the Beginning

It's past midnight, and as much as I'd like to keep rolling out blog posts, it's time for bed. I've got the first week up--a week behind isn't too bad, right?

Tomorrow (Monday) morning I'm leaving for a three-day study tour to Møns Klint with my core course. We'll be touring geological and cultural sites, bonding with each other, and hopefully not freezing--autumn finally arrived this weekend. 

In my mind, the study tour marks the end of the beginning of the semester. With a week and a half of classes behind us, the campy period of desperately making friends has passed; the period of desperately searching for travel companions has begun. I'll have my first independent travel break at the end of September--less than a month away! I'm starting to make tentative plans to hike the Norwegian fjords during that week. 

Stay tuned for stories from Møns Klint!

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to get updates from you Jessica! I've been wondering how you have been adjusting and it sounds like you are doing great!! Can't wait for more postings...Love to you XXOO from all of us here in SJC.

    ReplyDelete